This was my first year of graduate school and I can't believe it is already over! While I am glad to be entering summer vacation and ready to have lots of free time, I feel like everything went by so fast! I have already taught two semesters of Eng 191, I feel like I have learned a lot and I am ready to develop lots of new ideas for next semester.
Each semester this year, I had to keep a blog for a class - last semester was my first time blogging ever. I have enjoyed keeping a blog, although I enjoy personal blogging more as I view it as a kind of journaling. Maybe I will turn this blog into my reading blog for the summer. You know in Seinfeld when George calls the summer "The Summer of George?" Well, I declare this "The Summer of Reading" and I plan to do tons of reading of both fun books and English major-type books. So maybe, I'll use this space as a place to keep information about my reading schedule, and cool things I've read.
Enjoy the summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment